NAD C 338 Stereo Integrated Amplifier
NAD C 338 Stereo integrated amplifier with built-in DAC, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
The C 338 uses an advanced Class D amplifier design for consistent performance. Its highly efficient power supply provides a noise-free foundation, generating huge power with negligible distortion — up to 1000 watts instantaneously to faithfully reproduce the energy and excitement of all your favorite music. A built-in high-performance headphone amplifier can drive even the most demanding studio monitor headphones.
The NAD C 338 is equipped with built-in WiFi for a wireless connection to your home's wireless router and network. It uses dual band (2.4GHz/5Ghz) Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) for high-performance streaming. This wireless connection allows you to access Chromecast Built-in and Spotify Connect.
Digital Inputs: The NAD C 338 is equipped with two optical (toslink) digital inputs and two coaxial (RCA) digital inputs. These digital inputs will support 2ch PCM audio up to 24-bit/192kHz (not compatible with Dolby Digital/DTS).
Analog Inputs: The NAD C 338's stereo RCA inputs (2 Line/1 Phono) can accommodate all kinds of analog source components by offering ideal input impedance characteristics with linear ultra-low-noise buffer amplifiers to prevent any sonic degradation caused by inappropriate loading of the source device.
- 50 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.01% THD
- 50 watts x 2 channels into 4 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.01% THD
- 4-ohm stable for use with a wide range of speakers
- Class D Asymmetrical PowerDrive amplifier design
- 24-bit/192kHz digital-to-analog converter for high-performance playback of digitally connected sources such as a CD player
built-in Wi-Fi for listening to music from a networked PC, internet radio, and music streaming services
- includes support for Google Cast (now called Chromecast built-in) and Spotify Connect
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music streaming from a compatible device
- independent built-in high-output headphone amplifier
- remote control
- free NAD control app for iOS® and Android™ lets you use your compatible mobile device as a remote control
- 4 digital audio inputs (2 optical/2 coaxial)
- 3 stereo RCA audio inputs, including a phono input (for use with a moving magnet cartridge)
- subwoofer output
- full-size headphone jack
- pair of binding post speaker connectors
- detachable power cord
Condition - RE-CERTIFIED
to US and Canada
365 Day Warranty/Exchange