PSB SubSeries 450 Subwoofer
A true PSB flagship design, the SubSeries 450 is crafted using the highest quality components, custom-tooled mechanics, and innovative driver technologies. PSB’s careful engineering and precision manufacturing results in a subwoofer that is dead flat to 20Hz and can produce power in excess of 100dB sound pressure level so you feel it–not hear it.
Powered by NAD amplification
Designed in collaboration with sister company NAD Electronics, the SubSeries 450 employs a custom-designed, high-current 400 watt MOSFET amplifier that uses advanced digital signal processing technology to deliver the flattest possible frequency response with extremely low distortion at high output levels. The amp is then perfectly matched with a 12” (300mm) front-firing woofer and two side-firing passive radiators for tight, powerful bass response.
Seamless system integration
Designed to add crystal-clear bass to any music or home theatre system, the SubSeries 450 employs adjustable volume, crossover, a variable 180° phase/delay controls, and multiple connection options. This allows for flexible placement and seamless integration with the other speakers in your system. Finally, the feeling of watching a film in a movie theatre can now be experienced within the comfort of your own home.
- Active front-firing 12” (300mm) polypropylene woofer with two 10” (250mm) passive radiators
- Built with a custom Class D Discrete MOSFET amplifier from NAD Electronics
- Rear panel volume, crossover, and variable 180° phase controls
- Line-level, LFE inputs/outputs and gold-plated binding posts
- Beautiful soft-edged cabinet with a high-gloss black finish
- Ultra-low, energy-saving power consumption