PSB M4U1 Noise Cancelling Over-Ear Headphones
M4U 1 headphones are made to go where you and your music go, bringing you the most accurate sound everywhere you listen. Designed and scientifically tested by PSB’s founder and legendary acoustic engineer, Paul Barton, and carefully fused with the M4U 1’s internal headphone drivers, RoomFeel delivers a truly immersive experience for music, movies and videos, and brings you closer than ever to your favourite recordings. With PSB M4U 1 headphones, you’ll always be with the well-balanced, amazing sound of PSB.
Working in close collaboration with one of New York’s most renowned industrial designers, David Farrage, PSB designed their class-leading noise-cancelling headphones with premium high-quality materials that set them apart. Lightweight with super soft two-way adjustable ear pads and an expandable headband, the M4U 1 is the perfect everyday headphone, providing you with a custom fit that lets you listen in style and comfort.
Designed to work with your phone, tablet, and other mobile devices, M4U 1 headphones put music and call controls at your fingertips with a tangle-free cable that has an inline mic and three-button remote control. Plus, with many custom features suited for the most popular phones, you can seamlessly switch back and forth between your favourite Spotify playlist and making plans with friends with easy-to-use controls. Even activate your phone’s voice assistant as you go about your listening.
- Developed with PSB’s proprietary RoomFeel technology for speaker-quality sound
- Comfortable, durable and lightweight with a soft padded headband and earcups
- Take calls and control your music easily with the three-button cable controls/mic
- Fully detachable cables that can be plugged into either the left or right ear cup
- Compact fold-and-go design and protective case that travels with you
- Standard tangle-free cable and an extra set of super soft ear pads are also included