CSIR SUB In-Room Subwoofer
CustomSound™ CSIR SUB can be placed in 3 distinct ways. It can be mounted on a narrow, low profile plinth and placed upright. It can also be set on its back allowing it to be tucked out of the way, behind or under furniture. It comes with a mounting bracket, enabling the subwoofer to be wall mounted to maximize floor space.
The 10“, high performance shallow driver offers deep and resonant bass well beyond its modest size.
- Ultra-Slim 10” Passive In-Room Subwoofer
- Three Placement Options:
– On-Wall with supplied mounting bracket
– On-Floor with supplied base
– Laid on its back for under or behind furniture
- High excursion, shallow driver with Glass fiber / PMI
- Foam sandwich cone, dual rubber surround
- Renowned PSB sonic signature, well suited for either music or home theater
- Design and final voicing engineered by Paul Barton
- ISO Acoustic feet for improved isolation and sound clarity
- Ideal match with CS500W subwoofer amplifier
- Gross Dimensions (w/o base):15¾ x 15¾ x 4¾” (W x H x D)
- Gross Dimensions (w/ base):15¾ x 17 x 5¼” (W x H x D)