CS1000 Universal In-Outdoor Speakers
Real sound for real life
The CS1000’s sound is amazingly lifelike, continuing PSB’s reputation for delivering real sound for real people. This rugged speaker dishes out crisp highs with its 1″ (25mm) titanium-dome tweeter as well as deep, enveloping bass courtesy of its 6½” (165mm) polypropylene cone woofer. Outdoor living has never sounded better.
Versatility and durability are among the top priorities when it comes to designing indoor/outdoor speakers. The CS1000’s compact, weatherproof construction includes a UV-resistant polypropylene cabinet, aluminium grille, and rustproof terminals with a rubber cover for added protection against the elements. The CS1000’s solid construction also ensures that it stands up to rigorous commercial use.
Legendary PSB sound, right where you want it
While the CS1000 brings life and excitement to residential settings, its specially engineered design also makes it ideal for commercial applications, such as retail stores and restaurants as well as bars, hotels, and fitness centres. Its compact size serves a wide range of settings, especially where space is tight. The CS1000 can be mounted almost anywhere (even in corners thanks to its narrow rear) and swivelled so that it fires in the best direction for your space.
- Flexible bracket system for vertical and horizontal mounting and two-axis rotation
- Range of rotations—90° on one plane, 170° on second plane
- Rubber cover for terminals
- Highly damped, low-resonance, UV-resistant, thick-walled polypropylene enclosure
- Extensive internal bracing for stiffness
- Front-facing port and rubber port plug
- Painted aluminium grille
- Paintable enclosure and grille
- Gold-plated five-way binding posts
- 1″ (25mm) titanium-dome tweeter
- 6½” (165mm) clay/ceramic reinforced polypropylene cone woofer
- Frequency response: 45-23,000 Hz (±3dB)